- Interest Rate: 0.75%
- Share Ratio: 5 to 1
- Repayment Period: 10 to 15 years
- Salary Slip (Recent)
- Job Letter (Employment Status)
- Form of ID (Valid)
- Copy of Agreement for sale
- Valuation Report
- Copy of Deed/Lease/Cadastral Sheet
- WASA Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Rates & Tax (Land & Building Tax Receipts – MOST RECENT)
- Written Permission (if jointly owned)
- Survey Plan
- Location Sketch (Drawn by member)
Rates and terms are subject to a full credit assessment and credit check.
All documents will be submitted to the Credit Union’s attorney for processing of Mortgage deed. Ten percent (10%) of the mortgage will be released upon approval. The balance of funds will be released after signing of Mortgage Deed. If member wishes for more than one person to be on Mortgage Deed, ALL parties MUST attend signing.
Stamp Duties to be paid by member.